In this tutorial we're going to use KingoRoot Android App as its the best App for Rooting according to me.
Android 7.0-7.1 Nougat has been officially released for some time. As the newest operating system many users will wonder how to root Android phone fast and easily? Kingo offers every Android user a safe, fast and secure software to root your android device.
There are two versions: KingoRoot Android (PC Version) and KingoRoot (APK Version). At present the Android 7.1 Nougat OS is exclusively available on Google Pixel and Pixel XL smartphone. As the smartphone manufactures customize the Nougat OS for their device, it will be compatible with smartphones from Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, OnePlus and Xiaomi in the near future.
When you want to root your phone it is highly recommended that you try KingoRoot (apk version) first since it has integrated a number of exploits and it is of great convenience. Through this method there is no need to connect your device to computer.
This Apk offers even the newest Android users a simple method to root their device. But if you fail to root your device,we suggest that you try again via KingoRoot Android (PC version), which has more rooting scripts, supports a wider range of devices and will have higher success rate.
Root Android 7.0/7.1 (Nougat) via KingoRoot.apk Step by Step
- Step 1: Free download KingoRoot.apk Click "Download for Android" then the software will be downloaded directly to your Android. You can find it in "Download" file.
The download will be automatically started. If there are some warnings about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to proceed
- Step 2: Install the Apk file of KingoRoot. You may encounter some issues when you install the tool . Whatever it might be, follow the instructions provided.
- Install Blocked: Settings >> Security >>; Unknown sources > Check the box and allow. Maybe only some apps from Google Play or Samsung Apps can be installed on your device. The apk file of KingoRoot downloaded directly from the server of Kingo cannot be permitted to install on your device unless you allow the installation from " "Unknow source".
- Harmful App: Settings > Security > Verify apps > Uncheck it. KingoRoot is an exploit-based root tool. If you have no knowledge of "Android Rooting", well, you should. Kingo exploits system vulnerabilities in order that your device can be rooted. While Google or Manufacturers consider this as a malicious act. But it is your decision to root or not to root. On kingo's behalf, the only thing we can do is to make sure of our integrity and leave the choice to you.
- Step 3: Tap the icon of KingoRoot and press "One Click Root" to begin
When you root with KingoRoot stable Internet connection is required because the rooting scripts used are stored in Kingo's server. Without it , your phone will not be rooted successfully.
- Step 4: Get the result: succeeded or failed.
You may want to try it several times because KingoRoot.apk will only download one script at a time. Running different scripts may deliver different results.
More to say After doing all above, if KingoRoot APK still failed to root your Android 7.0/7.1 lollipop devices, hope you have a try on KingoRoot Android (PC Version), which has a much higher success rate for technical reasons.
HAVE ANY ISSUES FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.